Quantity per Case: 500 pcs
GMC Chevrolet -4 AN Steam Vent Fitting LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 LM7 LQ9 BLACK
These GM LS engine steam line fittings are available Now to upgrade the factory steam tubes of your modified LS-powered cars and trucks to update your race car plumbing system. The fittings are Black anodized billet aluminum and attach to the corners of your GM LS cylinder heads. They feature -4 AN male threads and include stainless steel bolts. This listing is for a single Fitting,O-Ring, and Bolt. Some engines need 2 & 4 depending on your specific set up. This is a must have for any high horsepower engine! The installation of the steam vent reliefs in the four corners of the engine successfully limited detonation. Specifically in chambers 8 and 7.
- The fittings are Black anodized billet aluminum and attach to the corners of your GM LS cylinder heads
- They feature -4 AN male threads and stainless steel bolts
- Some engines need 2 & 4 depending on your specific set up
- This is a must have for any high horsepower engine!
- Includes 1 x -4 AN Steam Vent Fitting for GMC Chevrolet LS1 LS2 LS3 LS6 LS7 LM7 LQ9 BLACK
Commonly used in GM vehicles from 1971-1986
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov